Clayoquot Sound Community Theatre Association
The Tofino Theatre is operated by the CSCTA, a non-profit society, in cooperation with the District of Tofino. The CSCTA was founded in 1987.
For more information on the facility and upcoming events, contact Theatre Manager Sophie L’Homme directly at email@example.com.
Our mailing address is PO Box 653, Tofino BC V0R 2Z0.
We envision the CSCTA as a vibrant, forward-thinking organization, running a well-equipped, suitably sized community theatre that is a vital cultural force in our community and region.
The mission of the CSCTA is:
- to operate and maintain the theatre as a cultural venue for the community
- to support a wide range of cultural activities: film, live music, etc.
- to facilitate and produce quality live performance
- to foster dramatic arts education
- to provide a space for community groups or individuals
- to work toward theatre improvement or replacement
Board of Directors, 2020-2021
Cate O’Connell, Eileen Floody, Sandi Rideout, Sophie L’Homme