Clayoquot Sound Community Theatre Association
The Tofino Theatre is operated by the CSCTA, a non-profit society, under the aegis of the District of Tofino. The CSCTA was founded in 1987.
For more information on the facility and upcoming events, contact Theatre Manager Sophie L’Homme directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We envision the CSCTA as a vibrant, forward-thinking organization, running a well-equipped, suitably sized community theatre that is a vital cultural force in our community and region.
The mission of the CSCTA is:
- to operate and maintain the theatre as a cultural venue for the community
- to support a wide range of cultural activities: film, live music, etc.
- to facilitate and produce quality live performance
- to foster dramatic arts education
- to provide a space for community groups or individuals
- to work toward theatre improvement or replacement
Board of Directors, 2018-2019
Eileen Floody, greg blanchette, Jeanette Sheehy, Lyndsey Page, Sandi Rideout, Sophie L’Homme
* * *